In the fifth episode of Season 3, Victoria Prantauer, founder in residence with Antler, shares how to design products to empower people.
Viktoria’s vision is to shape a world where economic growth, sustainability, and inclusion are balanced. As an entrepreneur, her mission is to create meaningful products and empower people while also focusing on what lies at the core of our AI-driven future data. She has a 15y+ business and marketing trajectory with a strong product focus and expertise in building startups and companies from scratch.
After having been diagnosed with Breast cancer, she focused on scaling innovation efforts regarding AI-based products for breast cancer diagnosis and co-founded Hippo AI Foundation to launch an MVP for patient-driven open data projects: viktoriaonezero.org.
Antler is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. The investor backing the world’s most driven founders, from day zero to greatness.
We are truly inspired by Viktoria’s story and her approach to turning problems into solutions.
This is a very personal episode as we discuss how the democratization of data can determine life choices. We focus on
- Start-up trajectory of Viktoria Prantauer [Start: 2.30min]
- How technology can help with breast cancer [Start: 10.30min]
- The role of democratization of data for better decision making [Start: 14.30min]
- How data stewardship acts as an enabler for the involvement of patients [Start: 18.30min]
- How to change awareness and mindset and why data hoarding & data fearing are [Start: 22.30min]
You can find Viktoria here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/viktoriaprantauer
I hope you enjoy this episode!
With best wishes,
Looking to engineer your future?
💫 https://www.brain-fruits.net/ 💫 https://www.linkedin.com/company/brainfruits 💫 https://www.instagram.com/brain_fruits
🙏 Please leave us a review and share the episode with a friend!